A for-Real is a Hard Pop group that was established in Tokyo in July 2007 following the meeting between the singer Mizuki Shoji and guitarist Naoki Sugiyama in subway station of the famous electric Akihabara neighbourhood .
Their first album " Real to Real heavy " was released December 26, 2008 . At the same time, the group performs concert in the streets of Tokyo , Kanagawa , Saitama , Chiba , Nagoya and Osaka.
Intense production period followed with 5 new albums, 3 single and 2 DVD :
• " Hyper Meltdown " December 19, 2010 . The city of Kawasaki asks them to perform the theme song of Kawasaki Asian fiesta festival which takes place in April. “Kellogg” song is broadcasted on NHK radio and BAY- FM
• the single " Changing my soul " was released August 12, 2011 . Music created specially for the official entrance on the ring of professional boxer Tatsuro Minowa .
• " Over Does introduction " July 29, 2012 with the " living on the planet " aired on NHK radio.
• " Real to real heavy to ..." November 4, 2012 . The title Mikanseinakajitu becomes the musical theme of the artificial creation of ruby in Science Museum of Tokyo.
•"Pieds Nus " July 17, 2013 following a tour in France with concerts streets and their presence at the Japan Expo in Paris
• The single "Miracle" is released in March 2014 because of involvement in charity action.
• 1 video DVD and 1 live DVD
• " Hyper Meltdown -re:build- " May 2015 with 3 new songs
A for-Real performs nearly 230 live concert per year in the streets and Japanese festivals.
After 4th concert hall October 14, 2013 , they were in Australia in November 2013 and for the second time in Paris from 21 to 29 December 2013 .
Last Concert Hall performance 2014
Last Concert Hall performance 2015
Next concert hall events :
Sunday 13th September Shinjuku JAM
A for-Real present`s vol.51
7th album record release ! 12th man live !
OPEN 17:30 START 18:00
Ticket Before) 3000 yen + 1d On site) 3500 yen + 1d
[Venue], Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo Kabukicho 2-3-23 Central Building B1
Toei Oedo Line, Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin "Shinjuku Station" A1 3-minute walk from Exit
Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line, Fukutoshin "Sanchome station" E1 5-minute walk from Exit
A 15-minute walk from JR Shinjuku Station East Exit